Language World works with highly skilled, internally vetted and certified translators. Many of our translators are members of the American Translator’s Association or related professional trade organizations and have been translating professionally for over 5 years.
Language World serves clients in a myriad of industries, executing various services in ongoing and short-term projects. Projects may include standard translation, editing tasks, proofing and desktop publishing.
Do You Want to Work with Our Top-Notch Translation Team?
Translation is a fast-paced profession but also requires extensive attention to detail and exceptional communication skills. We are always seeking to work with talented translators.
- Native fluency and excellent written and oral communication skills in one of the languages we offer translation services.
- Minimum of five years’ experience translating for U.S. clients.
- Capacity to translate a minimum of 1500 words per day.
- Experience with translation environment tools, terminology and translation memory software preferred.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Experience translating Healthcare, Policy, Education or Advocacy materials.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. When the right opportunity comes up, we’ll know where to reach you!